- Lehman GJ, Hoda W, Oliver S. Trunk muscle activity during bridging exercises on and off a Swiss ball. Chiropr Osteopat. 2005.
- Martuscello JM, Nuzzo JL, Ashley CD, Campbell BI, Orriola JJ, Mayer JM. Systematic review of core muscle activity during physical fitness exercises. J Strength Cond Res. 2013.
- Yoon JS, Lee JH, Kim JS. The effect of swiss ball stabilization exercise on pain and bone mineral density of patients with chronic low back pain. J Phys Ther Sci. 2013..
- Vispute SS, Smith JD, LeCheminant JD, Hurley KS.The effect of abdominal exercise on abdominal fat. J Strength Cond Res. 2011.
- Low Back Disorders Evidence-Based Prevention and Rehabilitation - S. McGill.
- Petrofsky, J.S., Batt, J., Davis, N., Lohman, E., Laymon, E., De Leon, G.E., Roark, H., tran, t.M., Ayson, E.G., Vigeland, K.M., payken, C.E. Core Muscle Activity During Exercise on a Mini Stability Ball Compared With Abdominal Crunches on the Floor and on a Swiss Ball. The Journal of Applied Research, 2007.
- Escamilla RF, McTaggart MS, Fricklas EJ, DeWitt R, Kelleher P, Taylor MK, Hreljac A, Moorman CT. An electromyographic analysis of commercial and common abdominal exercises: implications for rehabilitation and training. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2006.
- Escamilla RF, Lewis C, Bell D, Bramblet G, Daffron J, Lambert S, Pecson A, Imamura R, Paulos L, Andrews JR. Core muscle activation during Swiss ball and traditional abdominal exercises. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2010.
- Kang H, Jung J, Yu J. Comparison of trunk muscle activity during bridging exercises using a sling in patients with low back pain. J Sports Sci Med. 2012.